Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



Just a quick post tonight (if that's possible).  Got an "Autumn Pumpkin loaf" brewing in the bread maker (I know cheater but I love that thing) - Thought I'd wish all you families a Happy long weekend spent together.

I personally have tons to be thankful for, too much for this blog to contain. This has been an eventful year with lots of challenges, all of which we got through and because of them have that much more gratitude.
I'm thankful first of all for health and strength for every day. My Dad experienced some health challenges this year and it really shook me as it did for him I'm sure. I'm soooo blessed with two amazing parents that I absolutely adore! Made me really think, health really is everything. We complain so much about the little things but honestly think of those who's health is compromised in some way, makes the little things disappear. I also had some scary points along my pregnancy with my second little angel Keeva, and minor challenges after she was born and gosh it made me love my kids even more, know what I mean? I am sooooo blessed to have all of these beautiful people surrounding me. A very supportive husband and amazing Daddy as my best friend (of course stunningly gorgeous as well). I'm blessed to be able to spend time with my kids, for food on our table, a place to live, and so much more.....you hear me :) I really am blessed, thank you God!!

I received some homemade goats milk soaps in the mail today from http://www.etsy.com/shop/countrysoapsbymarlen?ref=seller_info.
I just tried one of them on my lil Kiwi tonight but the bath was super rushed cause she was just not into it but I plan to write a full review on the soaps as soon as I try them out. YAY! My first review, maybe I'll even try and post a video on it?? IF I have a good hair day soon and can figure out how to do it, LOL.

Want to quickly mention though that I a few days after ordering these from a shop in the States I got connected to a lovely lady here in Ontario and let me just say that her soaps look delicious! I will definitely sending my requests to her as soon as I can rationalize it! Check her out

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Shelburne-ON/From-The-Blue-House-With-Love/156740807677676

Gotta run for now, check on the loaf (not sure on the success of that one) and hopefully get some cuddles in with my husband, again the most amazing person in the world!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Give thanks, everyday, be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment